Pages

Followers

Friday 29 June 2018

Packing My Bags!!!

Today I am putting all thoughts of boilers and plumbers out of my head and packing my bags ready for a night out tonight.
I am off to The Doodle House for a sleepover with Ruby and Marlowe while Mummy and Daddy go out to a party and a sleepover in a hotel for the night.
They will be back at lunchtime tomorrow so lots of fun hours with my gorgeous girls.
I've told Ruby that I expect a themed night with lots of sweets and new pyjamas...lol.
I'll be gone before DD gets home so she and Andy will have to fend for themselves....no cooking for me today...yay....so I am off up to have a bath, wash my hair and pack a few things.

Have a lovely weekend.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time with your girls Sheila.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful, have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like my kind of girls night in...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-good gramma looking after two grandaughters. I’m sure Ruby will keep you right. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fantastic, have a super girly night xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-