Pages

Followers

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Getting Annoyed Now!!!

The boiler man didn't turn up last night to show us how to turn off the boiler so I figured it out for myself.......... eventually.....and he has not turned up yet to service the damn thing either.
What is wrong with these bloody people?
I am normally a pretty laid back person but he is going to be getting the rough side of my tongue in a phone call later if he hasn't turned up by 5pm.

Too mad to even think of anything else to write so I shall be back tomorrow....hopefully in a better mood.

Hope you're not all too frazzled by this heat.
Sheila-x-

12 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope his turned up. I never understand why people do that when a sort phone call is all that's needed to explain where they are xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably couldn't be bothered Cheryl.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Oh dear Sheila I feel your pain...hope all ends well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would rather he had just said no Jackie.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Oh Sheila. That's really annoying. We've had another issue with our boiler recently, fingers crossed (and following four visits!) it should be dealt with by the end of today. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are all sorted now Jules.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Gah! I hate it when that happens. Why accept work if they have no intention of doing it? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Vix. I would rather turn work down than let people down.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. So many tradespeople behave in this manner. They are obviously over charging so do not need to work much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have since found out that he was overcharging Pam....by a lot.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. It infuriates me when people don't turn up when they say they will. Did he eventually arrive?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-