Pages

Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2018

The Loooong Weekend!!!

Happy giggly time spent with my two girls and emotional time spent with BIL. It has been a long weekend and I am looking forward to a more normal one this weekend.....apart from the fact that Andy has to work on Saturday.
Yesterday I just took a day off....no laundry no cleaning and just a simple Ploughman's Lunch for tea.....so today I have to catch up with everything that hasn't been done and make some time to do some sewing or shoemaking as I haven't touched anything in my sewing room for several days.
The trouble is that I don't seem to have an ounce of energy this morning. Isn't that always the way? Still I'll just crack on and see how much I manage to get done.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you! You sound like an elf with the clothes and shoe making business! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been washed out today as well. I have had a completely lazy day, just a little knitting and some reading. a snooze early afternoon and I do feel a bit more like myself now. I will play catch up tomorrow,hope that you are soon back on form. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to next weekend as it will be a rest! I looked after my granddaughters all weekend whilst their parents were away. I feel exhausted....I did volunteer and I love them to bits but I'm not getting any younger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emotional exhaustion, Sheila, perhaps. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoe making? What sort of shoes? Take care, anniversaries can always be emotional.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-