Pages

Followers

Thursday 21 June 2018

A Welcome Wind!!!

It seems strange to say....with the sun blazing and a bright blue sky....but I am absolutely freezing this morning.
There is a strongish breeze blowing which is keeping the temperature down and I am not complaining one little bit....it's lovely 😃

Most jobs are done for the day except for the hoovering as Andy is in bed. Normally that drives me mad but it wasn't done until later on yesterday and it's not too bad. I am just turning a blind eye to the carrot crumbs...lol.
Tea will be easy again...salad and something. There are bits to use up in the fridge so it could be quite interesting.

Ruby's dress has been soaked in spray starch to stiffen the fabric up a bit before I start mending. Just waiting for it to dry before I iron it and get started.....and until then....I am cutting out shoe bases.

Hope you all have a smashing day.
Sheila-x-

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Sheila - and you. I'm loving this fresher weather, can't cope when it's hot and muggy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was loving the fresher weather Sooze but now it's gone hot again...yuck.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. We have bright sun with a cooling breeze, good gardening weather. The jobs are all done and once my cuppa has gone I will be out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good gardening weather. I hope you got all your jobs done out there.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. I'm always grateful for the wind when I have some washing on the line. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite breezy here too. Love those little shoes, so clever xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl...I love making them.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Just the same in Worcestershire this morning. The sun was strong and indoors it seemed really warm but outside there was a very cool breeze for a while. Very deceptive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're back to the heat now Eloise.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. Hope things are well. I hope you aren't coming down with something. Even in the summer heat I sometimes catch a chill and can't get warm. I'm the only one snuggling under a blanket because they want the air conditioning unit on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't seem to coming down with anything Sharon but the blanket was in use again for a night or so.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  7. The weather has certainly been cooler. Hope you are not catching a cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....the germs seemed to have passed me by this time thank goodness.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-