Pages

Followers

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Planning At The Pub!!!

Poor old Andy.....he came in from work last night to find his wife had gone off to the pub....lol.
I very rarely go out at night unless it's to do shopping or go to the cinema so it was really nice to be whisked off to the pub for our planning meeting.
DDIL, her Mum and me....party planned....or at least the food is and the world put to rights between us. It was lovely.

Today Andy has requested Toad in the Hole for his lunch so I will make that and then I am taking the rest of the day off and doing some sewing....just for a change...lol......until DD comes in and wants feeding.

What are you up to today?
Sheila-x-


8 comments:

  1. Well Sheila...today...with clouds gathering...youngest is coming to blue grit the needing plastering old outside house wall...now in the extension...I am off to get even more supplies...bits of wood, hinges and a bolt...then I need to get some vital food supplies...then deliver a couple of bills...would I swop...well maybe!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you got everything you needed and all jobs got done.
      We have the clouds today.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I will be sewing my quilt blocks into rows and, time permitting, will sew the rows together. That will give me 3 tops ready to layer and baste and one more with the blocks ready to assemble. Toad in the Hole sound good, we are having my version of Mary Berry's sausage supper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three quilt tops ready? All at once? Wow you put me to shame. I haven't done any quilting in a while.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Did you see the dust cloud on the horizon? I cleaned my very dusty bedroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered what that was...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I do love an impromptu trip to the pub!
    Today we're setting up the trade tent which will be fun in a storm! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My visits are usually at lunch time. I felt very grown up going out at night....lol.
      Good luck with the tent.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-