Pages

Followers

Thursday 7 June 2018

A Sneaky Peek!!!

This is the little outfit I finished yesterday........


The jersey leggings are made from some pyjamas that no longer fit Ruby and the top is made from fabric I used to make her a top last year. She was thrilled to bits.
I used a commercial pattern for the leggings and made my own pattern for the top.
Today I am taking the top pattern and using it as the base of a new pattern to make a drop sided top to use up the rest of the floral jersey.

Just a few jobs to do before I can get to the machine and then later today I need to go out and do some shopping and call in at the voting station to make my mark.

Spent a mad half an hour at The Doodles last night when we dropped Ruby off. Marlowe has developed the most ear shattering scream when she is excited.It is extremely painful to listen to. I ended up calming her down with a snuggle on my knee and some picture books. Her excitement last night was seeing Ruby. She really loves her big sister.

Laundry to fold and a quick kitchen tidy and that will be house jobs done until tea time.

Hope you are having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

12 comments:

  1. Oh you are so clever, lucky Ruby, what a fab little outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that outfit is just so cute! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful creation. How wonderful that Marlowe adores her big sister, long may that last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely makes Sheila. I have bunting to make but I’m making myself do the ironing first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, well done, no wonder Ruby was thrilled.

    (and I wish I had a thigh gap like that!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outfit is so sweet. I find 'big' sewing fiddly at times so I'm in total admiration at your skill in making such tiny items. Both Amy and Thomas had a screech that was glass shattering and I know exactly where you're coming from when you say it's painful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the doll outfit.As already been said oh how lovely it would be to have such a figure :) You did a great job.Oh the ear splitting scream.We have some new neighbours at the back of us and one of the children randomly lets rip with such a scream.The bonus it instantly quietens the 3 constantly barking dogs in the other garden :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a cool outfit - I've never seen those dolls before. I bet the little 'uns will be thrilled to bits.
    My doll's house dolls are 5" tall - I've tried making clothes for them but it's so hard! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! She'll remember you making clothes for her dolls. My daughter remembers MIL making them for her - actually we still have them all tucked away as daughter didn't want to part with them (they are in my house though lol). Hope you get to do some more sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That little outfit looks great. Perhaps you could make Ruby and her dolls matching outfits... get cracking.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really good .I wouldn't have the patience , That's funny about Marlowe's scream lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-