Pages

Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Happy Feet!!!

Well for saying I didn't feel on top form yesterday I managed to get quite a bit done and also snuck in some shoemaking time.
The dolls now have happy feet..........


Hairbands, ribbon and funky foam and they are quite quick to make when I am organised enough to have the bases cut out ready.
Ruby will be here shortly so we'll see what she thinks of them. I know I definitely want a pair of the red ones....lol.

I've been quite mad and had the oven on baking quiches...one for our tea and one for The Doodle House. I reckon I could have baked them in the heat outside today....it has been very hot and I feel slightly melted around the edges.

Tomorrow I have to get the sewing machine out as Ruby's black dress I made for her needs mending. She caught it on something and one of the seams has come adrift. I would much rather make than mend but it's for my little angel so I don't mind.

Hope you are all having a fabulous day.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. Oh, the shoes!!! They are so utterly fabulous. What a clever make. Ruby is going to love them. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules. They are not entirely my idea as I had seen a video on You Tube but they were a bit old fashioned so I modernised them a bit.
      Ruby loved them.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. The shoes are amazing ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes - can you please make me a pair in my size?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Vix....I really want a pair of the red ones.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-