Pages

Followers

Thursday 28 June 2018

Getting Ridiculous!!!

Plumber number three.....and another no show.
Can you believe it? It's just getting bloody ridiculous now.
I think I have given the local independent tradesmen a fair crack so now it's time to bring in the big boys and find one of those countrywide services. I know the plumbers are still local but at least they have to answer to somebody.

After all the hassle this week I am just spending a quiet day sewing until I have to serve tea up. There is some of the Fajita chicken left from yesterday which we are going to have with some salad. DD took a chicken salad for her lunch but we are both of the same opinion that you can never have enough chicken or salad...lol.

Hope you are all having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Just catching up Sheila I can't believe the lack of professionalism, such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad especially since you're trying to use local. There's really no excuse for not showing and not communicating. Hope you get someone to come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so bad Sheila. I hope you manage to get sorted one way or another before much longer. You must be completely fed up by now. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find this kind of service is very common nowadays. Plumbers are a law unto themselves as they seem to be scarce and not need to seek out business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be blimmin furious all over again... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-