Pages

Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Cool!!!

Oh thank goodness for that. We have a nice cool start to the day today which is very welcome as I am going to be chucking myself about doing some heavier jobs today.
Everywhere needs a thorough tidy and a good hoover as DDIL is coming round tonight for planning meeting for her 40th birthday party in October and we will be talking food.

It's going to be a busy old week this week...or at least the weekend will be as I have Ruby on Friday for tea, Saturday I will be taking care of her and Marlowe while Mummy works at home then I have to rush back as BIL is coming over, Sunday I will be taking care of the girls again and then coming home to cook a Sunday lunch which DD would have done for me but she is at work.
I seem to go for weeks with nothing much to do and then everything comes all at once.

No salad left until I go shopping again so DD and I have decided on tomato soup with a cheese sandwich for our tea seeing as how it's just us to please tonight. I will have to cook for Andy before he goes to work though.

No more sewing today as I need to tidy my mess away but tomorrow is another day and I can start again in the morning and make another mess.....lol.

Hope you all have a smashing day.
Sheila-x-

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a busy weekend ahead! I should probably clean up my mess before going away next week. I certainly have to do it before I go to visit Mum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do Sharon. I will probably meet myself coming back...lol.
      I bet you are looking forward to seeing your Mum.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. It's still very warm here today but no sun cream required, so that makes for a pleasant change.
    Enjoy your planning. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was going out today Jules it would be a sun cream day for sure but I shall be staying out of it.
      We had a fabulous planning session.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. There was a bit of a nip in the air this morning but it soon warmed up. It's a little cooler tonight as well which is nice. You certainly do have a busy weekend ahead of you but I bet the girls will love having you looking after them. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there was a nip in the air this morning Suzanne....it's 23C already in my sewing room at 9am.
      I expect I shall be spending lots of time crawling round on the floor with Marley Moo....oooh me poor knees...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. My goodness...those dolls are well dressed! Hope you can give comfort to the BIL...life happens as they say. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look posh don't they?
      Not looking forward to BIL's visit to be honest. The situation is absolutely horrendous.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Slightly cooler here as well. I am sewing cutlery rolls to cut doen the rattles when travelling with the motor home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-