Pages

Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Will This Be Third Time Lucky?!!!

Well the git of a boiler engineer didn't turn up at all and has not replied to the message I left on his phone last night.
I am so fed up that I am considering leaving negative feedback on his Yell listing.
Anyway engineer number three has been booked this morning and he says he will be here tomorrow at 11am. I am not holding my breath at this stage.

Thank goodness for me Ruby who will be here within the hour to cheer me up. She will be excited to know that the tickets for the coach York have arrived and that Aunty DD will be booking a time slot at Jorvik tomorrow when she gets paid.
I love it when plans come together.

Chicken Fajitas for tea with guacamole and salsa as per Ruby's request and then we'll see what she wants to do in the time she has left before we take her home.

It's been a lot cooler today for which I am very thankful.

Have a great afternoon and evening.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. It has been even hotter here, after bringing the dogs back from their walk I stay indoors till it cools down a bit. early morning is now my only busy time. Your dinner sound lush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That's really poor service you're receiving (and that's me being polite!). Thankfully my lovely chap turned up this morning and re-attached a tube which had come loose, which sorted the problem. I hope that will be the end of it for a long time now.
    Enjoy your evening with Ruby. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was 32C here for part of the day and I am beyond fed up with the heat. Must go to Yorvik again as I have only ever been with large groups of children and that was not a great experience. Hope Ruby likes it- the children here finish tomorrow and go back on 17th August.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That engineer deserves poor feedback, what a waste of time he's been.
    Over 30 degrees in Shropshire today, did a five mile walk in the sunshine and loved every minute. It felt like we were in the Med! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would leave poor feedback. It will make other people think twice about hiring him AND maybe he'll think twice about not showing up or at least contacting you if he can't make it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-