Pages

Followers

Thursday 14 June 2018

Getting Ready For The Weekend!!!

As I am going to be busy this weekend I have started my clean up jobs a day early. Furniture is being shifted and wiped over, the hoover is on turbo and my cobweb ridding arm is in overdrive.....then I looked at the curtains, whipped them down and they are currently being washed and dried before being ironed and rehung. I would love to have hung them out on the line with this lovely wind we have to day but they need to be done quickly as I am out shopping tonight so the tumble dryer it is today.
Woe betide anyone who makes a mess of any kind before 11am on Saturday when BIL arrives.
I do have to have a sit down in between jobs as my back plays up when I am shifting stuff and stretching so while I am resting it I am cutting out doll shoes ready to assemble when I have time to make them.

Something quick for tea tonight before we go out but I haven't made my mind up what yet. I may just see what DD fancies when she comes in and I'll just go with the flow.

After a cloudy start we now have a bit of sun so I hope you are enjoying some too.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Packing up the van ready for our longest yet trip away-right to the north of our own country. Happy shoemaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds like you're going to be busy! I'm steadily working away at my list. We're off for a week camping and then I'll only have a week left before I fly to visit Mum! Yikes, I'm running out of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re making shoes too, are there no ends to your talents. Sounds like everything’s ready for tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You remind me of my Mum with all your furniture moving Sue. I have to confess I only clean behind/under mine if I have to move it for another reason lol. Was just checking in to see if your poor knees survived the weekend with the girls :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll meet yourself coming backwards! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-