Pages

Followers

Monday 30 October 2017

The Spiders Have Left The Building.......!!!

.......along with all the ghoulies and ghosties and other Halloweeny type things.
Ruby won't be here again now until Friday when it's all over and done with so I thought they might as well go back in their box.

Thank you for all your kind wishes for Ruby. We saw her yesterday and she seems fine. I think DDIL was keeping her off school today as she had swimming which didn't seem the best activity with her poorly throat.

So today has been a bit of a clean up day along with laundry and sorting out the Christmas gifts into bags ready for wrapping which we hope to get done this week.
We only have a few more bits to get now and so DD and I are off to Hobbycraft tonight to see if we can get those.

Tomorrow one of the Advent calendars that I didn't want to sew may come out of the bag and get done as DDIL says her Sister would love the Scandi design of it so I might bite the bullet and get it done to send down to her.

Well DD will be home shortly so I had best go and get changed ready to go out.

Hope you have all been warm today.
We started the day with a frost and it hasn't been very warm all day.
The heating has just gone on.
Sheila-x-

9 comments:

  1. So sorry it didn't work out as planned with Ruby but glad to know she is on the mend. Hope you manage to get the bits you need to finish your shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really disappointed that our weekend got cut short but I would rather she was where she felt best.
      Roz came home from work with a stinking cold so we didn't get to finish the shopping.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Frosty here this morning as well Sheila. Mark had to de-ice the car. Can't recall doing that at all last year. It was lovely though. I love a cold crisp Autumn day - good for killing off germs and bugs as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes cars had to be de-iced here too Suzanne.
      The cold crisp days are my favourite too and I am hoping we get quite a few to kill off the bugs as I seem to be surrounded by them at the moment....Roz has gone down with a cold now.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Heating on here too, definitely colder, but I think we’ve got away with it quite well so far just a shame the downside is coughs, colds etc xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have another one down here with a cold.I hope I don't catch it.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Surely you haven't dismantled your display before the passing of All Hallows Eve?! Whatever next. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid so Jackie although I have left Rozs' pumpkin on the hearth and some Halloween candles to light.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. I'm glad to read Ruby is on the mend. We've all had rotten coughs and colds here too. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-