Pages

Followers

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Have Fabric.....Will Cut!!!

I have one little job left to do on the computer and then I am shutting it down for the day.
There is a bag full of fabric on the dining table and I intend to cut it all into shoe bag sized pieces. I don't know if any actual sewing will get done but at least it will all be ready to go.

After some discussions with Andy yesterday I am quite confident that this weekend will see the Christmas gift buying finished.
Friday we will go to Ikea to pick up one of their miniature kitchens for Marlowe and some bits and pieces to go with it.
Saturday DD, Ruby and I are off to Bridgemere Garden Centre which has a Lakeland shop and there we will shop for part of DDIL's gift.
After that it will just be bits and pieces and a wrapping and boxing up session.
I don't think I have ever been this early getting it all finished.

So now....a quick coffee while I finish what I have to do on here and then this computer is taking a break and won't go on again until either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

12 comments:

  1. I have a stack of projects cut and ready to dive into. The trouble is that this week is pretty much full on, every day has something pencilled in. Fingers crossed for a clear weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww hope you do get a nice peaceful weekend for your stack of projects.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Goodness...early bird and all that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was determined to be this year Jackie.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! You're one of those! A person who gets all their Christmas shopping done before I've even thought about getting started. I always feel as though I'm running around at the last minute. I have got a little start. Sigh.

    Good luck with all the fabric cutting. Another rainy day here. Yesterday I sorted photos so hoping to put them in some of the Christmas projects today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't always been Sharon. It's just that the older I get the less I can face the weekend crowds in town with all the rush and bustle.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Hope all goes well with the cutting and sewing. It is such a lovely feeling to have Christmas organised so early isn't it? This year was due to going away but I think it will become something I aspire to every year from now on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cutting done and sewing will commence shortly.
      Yes it is so nice to know that I won't be rushing round at the last minute.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. I love Bridgemere, but I have to be careful not to spend much, especially in Hobbycraft and their Farm Shop!!! Ive been making stockings for the grandchildren today and that's the nearest to Christmas Ive got at the moment. Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha....you sound like me. I love the Lakeland shop, Hobbycraft and the farm shop.
      Hoping not to spend too much in the farm shop this time as I am really trying to get the freezers empty ready to clean them out.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. I've been cutting Christmas fabric (scrappy, donated etc) into 2" squares for two volunteer groups this week. Cross eyed now so going to watch Bake off tonight. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness....I'm glad my cutting out was a bit bigger than 2"....that would drive me crazy.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-