Pages

Followers

Monday 2 October 2017

Late Again!!!

Another day gone by in a flash although I have managed to get quite a bit done in the house today.
I did want to go out and wash the windows but didn't fancy it much with it being so windy and cold.

Tea had to be quick tonight with DD coming in and almost going straight out again...........so good old baked beans and scrambled egg on toast with a cup of tea. It was very, very nice.

Tomorrow Doddle is here so I need to find something that we will all have and I am thinking crispy chicken in a roll with salad and maybe some corn fritters as a change from corn on the cob. I hope she likes them.

Now I am aching in places I didn't know I had so I think a nice soak in the bath and then bed for me.

Sleep tight everyone.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. The corn fritter sound good, I haven't had them in awhile. The wind is blowing a gale here and knocked the electricity off in a lot of areas on the Island. My windows need cleaning but certainly not on the agenda for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the bath helped with the aches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-