Pages

Followers

Thursday 26 October 2017

Nearly Done!!!

The six shoe bags I managed to get sewn together yesterday before domestic duties called are nearly finished.
I just have to sew the top channels down on the last four and thread them up with ribbon.
.......and that will be the last of my sewing bliss for the week as there are a busy few days coming up but I will take a pic tomorrow to show them to you.
I'm late switching the machine on this morning as I have been waiting for a parcel delivery for Andy and noise has to be kept to a minimum so that I can hear when someone knocks on the door. 
My hearing is not what it used to be.

I have a couple of hours or so to do my sewing today as we are having a very simple 'breakfast for tea' ........bacon and eggs with either tomatoes or beans......so I can't really prep or cook anything until DD arrives at the door.
Once tea is over we are going to do a bit of Halloween decorating ready for Ruby arriving as tomorrow is going to be too busy to get it done with Andy and I taking a trip to Ikea.
All those conkers around the house to try and keep the spiders away and guess what is going to be draped up my fireplace.......a huge cobweb with rather scary looking spider lights....lol.

The headache I woke up with hasn't shifted so I think I will have to resort to painkillers and see if they will get rid of it.

Hope you are all enjoying your day.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. It's so annoying when you have a headache that refuses to go away isn't it? Fortunately, I rarely get them now. Hope yours goes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you head clears soon, sometimes a walk can help. I smiled at your Halloween decor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your head clears soon, we have a huge horse chestnut out side, last year I put conkers everywhere and it didn't make a bit of difference.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are soon better from your headache. Did you use your overlocker for the shoe bags? Happy weekend with your Ruby. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eww...nasty headache...watch sitting in one position for too long...that may be a trigger...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. we very often have a mixed grill for tea as its very quick it's not the cheapest of meals but it does save time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you managed to get rid of your headache. I hate the ones that seem to hang around. They tend to make me feel a little sick.

    Sounds like you've been really busy. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-