Pages

Followers

Friday 6 October 2017

Thursday/Friday!!!

I'll try and get this typed up before the internet goes off yet again. Been having a bit of trouble with it dipping in and out over the last couple of days and it's driving me crazy.

So....yesterday winter coats and big jumpers fetched out and sorted then washed and dried. Throws and quilts laundered and dried. Food shopping done along with a little more Christmas shopping......just a few bits to add to Ruby's gifts but every little helps.
Extremely cream crackered by 9:30pm so just sat and did nothing until bed time.

Today a few bits of laundry done....winter cushion covers mostly, a chilli made and bubbling away on the stove.
Just the hoovering to do and then I am done.com for today apart from cooking rice.
Have also emptied the tin where Andy and I put our spare 20p pieces as it was full. I nearly dropped dead when I counted it up....£184.20. I couldn't believe it.
That will pay for the girls' big presents for Christmas and plenty left over for some of their bits and pieces too.
Very happy about that so as soon as I get another tin we'll start again.

OK....desperately need a cold drink before I tackle that hoovering.

Hope you are all having a good day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila-you are so organised! Just to let you know that P****land has the " beer crates" back in so I bought six this time to titivate for pressies. The women in there think I'm bonkers because I buy the oddest things usually in multiples for all my various groups! I would have bought more but had two heavy bags already and was walking home. Happy weekend Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20ps soon mount up, I'm saving them for my next sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had a gad about week with something on everyday. Today I just stopped and pottered, tomorrow I am at the fabric shop again, heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a coin box and throw in all our loose change as we come in. It is amazing how much we save with no effort at all. We do steal from it occasionally but we always have a good amount saved for our holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice little bonus for Christmas Sheila. I've had some sort of flu type virus for the past 10 days and I'm only just feeling partially back to normal. The housework has piled up and there is lots I need to do but I've just not got the energy yet and reading your list has knackered me out even more lol. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-