Pages

Followers

Friday 27 October 2017

Nightmare!!!

Just a very quick post today as we are sooooo late getting back from Ikea (appalling traffic and roadworks) and a Doodle family visit is imminent to drop off Ruby for the weekend.

So I'll just show you our Halloween decs..........

This will drive me mad before the weekend is over......lol.

DD's cute little pumpkin with vampire fangs and plastic headed pins for eyes.

Just wondering how this is all going to stand up to a visit from Miss Marlowe.
This will be fun.

Anyhoo....I had best go and get ready to welcome them all.
Not sure if I will get back on to blog over the weekend but if not I will catch up with you all on either Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. Hope you all have a fun weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plastic teeth in the pumpkin idea!!!! I might have to try that!! : ) The fireplace looks adorable!! Have a wonderful weekend. xoxo

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great decor. Have a wonderful weekend with those 2 wonderful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, love the decs! I'm not bothering this year...no small visitors... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, very scary, I’m sure Ruby will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great decorations! I'm sure they will be loved. The pumpkin is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it's fabulous Sheila! I love the toothy pumpkin. Enjoy your weekend. I'm chasing my tail here. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great. I bet Ruby will love it. I have de-cluttered a lot of Halloween this year and kept it to a minimum but even so, like you I will be glad to take it down :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-