Pages

Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

Brain Overload!!!

So many things I want to do today and my brain is feeling pretty scrambled.
I need to prioritise which is something I am not awfully good at but I think if I start with food so that my pair are fed today and work from there things should be OK.
So first thing will be a pan of leek and potato soup and a loaf of homemade bread to go with it.
After that there is tidying and hoovering, three loads of laundry still to do and a kitchen floor to sweep and mop.
Once that is all done and Andy has gone for his nap I should....if nothing comes along and spoils my plans.....have time to sit and have a really good look at my new machine and make an attempt to thread it up.
If you never hear from me again you will know that I have strangled myself on all those threads....lol.

Right....apron on and on with the housey stuff then.
Hope you all have a great day today.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. I will be interested to know how you got on with threading it all up. SNAP, leek and potato soup and hoe made bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one last year, Sheila, and wait with baited breath to see how easy you find the threading. I have watched the utube video about twenty times, bought the tweezers and still can't work put how to do it! I am having a clear up kind of day with some paperwork thrown in just to bore me. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I bought my overlocker it came threaded, when the thread started to get close to the end I just tied a new cone on and pulled it through gently. It works a treat and very little waste. I did the clean/washing/ironing yesterday so today it was cut/sew/press.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an overlocker gathering dust, threading is my nemesis, perhaps it's time to look again with some new you tube videos xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then when I eventually get around to threading the machine I have I'll know where to come to for help! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you got time to play with your machine! I think I'm going to have to start making a daily list. I end up getting distracted and feel like I've done nothing at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always write a list when I've got lots on, sometimes it inspires me, other times it makes me feel a complete failure lol. Hope you manage to get some machine time.

    How is your niece doing? Making a speedy recover I hope. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-