Pages

Followers

Sunday 29 October 2017

Me Poor Ruby!!!

Our weekend sleepover was cut short as Ruby has gone down with a really nasty cough which is making her throat sore and she got so distressed with it last night that she wanted to go home to Mummy.
Such a shame as we had had a lovely day out, taken Ruby to her dance class then watched their little performance of Thriller and picked up fish and chips to take home for tea as it was quite late.
I've just phoned to see how she is and she has slept and eaten breakfast.
DD and I will go down later to drop off her things and take a meal down for them all so that Mummy can just concentrate on giving cuddles.

I am just cooking Sunday lunch while Andy and DD are out and about doing their own thing....they had best be back by the time I serve up...lol.

The rest of the day will be taken up with visiting and getting a start on the laundry.....how exciting.

Hope you are all having a good weekend.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. What a shame after all the lovely things you had done. Hope Ruby will soon be well again and back at your house for cuddles. I'm sure the little family will enjoy having dinner made for them. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  2. How disappointing for you all, hope she is feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor Ruby, I hope she feels better soon. Disappointing for everybody. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor little soul, I hope she feels better soon. I'm finding it difficult to shake off my own cold this time. It's awful. Such a shame your weekend was cut short xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear...best laid plans and all that...hope all is better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a shame. At least you managed to enjoy the day. I hope she's feeling better soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear. At least you had a good day out. Hopefully she'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-