Pages

Followers

Monday 23 October 2017

Late Again!!!

I do have a good excuse for being late today though as I have been sorting out fabric to make some shoe bags after being inspired by Mama's Mercantile.
Our shoes are currently stored quite haphazardly on a small unit by the side of the dresser in the kitchen and as they are not all in use I thought it would be nice to tidy it up a bit.

Other than that I have been baking potatoes in their jackets to be turned into cheese souffle jackets to have with some salad. They were very yummy indeed.

Tomorrow I will cut out a load of bags and then sit and sew them all and hopefully I will have enough fabric to sort out all of the shoes.

Andy is at work tonight. He will leave at 8:30pm and DD and I will be diving onto the sofas to watch some more Vikings. We are on season four and I need to check if there are any more. Although I have quite enjoyed it I am hoping that there are no more after this one. It's getting quite heavy going.

Right I had best go as I have some online shopping to do for Andy.

Have a fabulous week everybody.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-