Pages

Followers

Thursday 5 April 2007

More Dabbing and Dragging with H20's


Just another couple of cards I did for today's class with the H20's using an image from the TandaStamps Retro Women Set 2.
The spotty background on the turquoise card has been done with a Dottariffic pen....I haven't had those out for ages. The larger spots have been done with the big end but I didn't trust myself to be lighthanded enough to do smaller dots with that end so just did the tiny dots with the thin end. I think I need some more of those pens.
Other than that just very simple layering as these are quick cards to make if there is time to do one of them after all the cutting and painting of the Magnolia card.


Came home with half my wages in a carrier bag.......yet again and am now the very proud owner of a stash of patterned Bazzill........be still my beating heart!!!
Also couldn't resist a couple of new sets of Elusive Images stamps from today's delivery. I'm just in the process of using one of the sets to do the DCM midweek vintage challenge which I will post later so that my desk is clear for tomorrow's challenge.
Plus another sheet of Basic Grey to add to my collection but I don't think that counts as the boss gave me that for being a good girl.........well I can be....when I try.

Need to get the housewifey stuff out of the way tomorrow that didn't get done earlier in the week and then I can sit and stamp me heart out all weekend without feeling that I should be doing something else. If the weather is nice though I would like to spend a little time out in the front garden doing a bit of tidying up and perhaps giving the fence a new coat of preservative to smarten it up...........don't trust hubby with that else the fence and all the plants would end up the same colour.
Crikey I need a lie down just thinking about all that lot never mind doing it......lol!!!

See ya later
Sheila-x-

EDIT
I am going to have to finish this vintage card later today.........things aren't going quite to plan and I'm getting tired and grumpy so I think I'll go and get some sleep and come back to it with a fresh eye.
Night night




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sheila, I love the effect of the H2O's, fantastic!

    Rhi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila can I ask are the H20's pens, or are they paints..
    I don't seem to be able to track them down and thought I might have better luck if I knew exactly what they are..LOL!
    Oh I just love these cards.. gorgeous BG..and I love that you gave her some earrings in the 2nd one.. Oh I'd have never thought of using one of those Dot pens.. Brilliant!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks for giving me an answer on my blog Sheila I really apprieciate it!.. Now I'll be on the hunt!..lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-