Pages

Followers

Friday 13 April 2007

Daring Cardmakers Midweek Recipe


Oh dear.......the scan isn't very good for this one.
The recipe was to use 5 circles, 3 squares and one flower so this is what I did with it and I just love this green and red together.
I was going to use the green brads from the same collection (MM) but the colour was just wrong so went with the red ones.
Sentiment is a rub on from a sheet by Royal and Langnickel (sp?).
I'm off to check out the new dare now to see if I dare....lol.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. awww...this ones a cute one Sheila..I love these shades together too..and a brilliant use of the recipe... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and dare interpretation - I just love the spotty brads they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use the recipe - simple and effective. Great card Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card. The colours are fab - funny how green and red are usually just a Christmas combo when they work as well at any time really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheila

    Like the interpretation and the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-