Pages

Followers

Friday 20 April 2007

Daring Cardmakers-New Home Card

As usual I am days behind everyone else.
This is my effort for the Daring Cardmakers mid week challenge to make a new home card.
The colour scheme is not actually planned as the Bazzill pieces and the spotted paper were on my desk from some previous projects and after squinting at them for five minutes thought they looked quite pretty together. The house is a tag and I drew around the top of another tag for the roof.
Flowers are some peeloffs that I am trying to get rid of so I will make another card like this and then they are outta here.
Have to admit that I am pretty chuffed with the sentiment as I hand wrote it. I did play safe and do it first in pencil though.........lol!!!
Thanks for the challenge.........I have been thinking about doing new home cards in a larger size and I think I shall definitely do this one again.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Sheila this is so cute!... love your H'writting, (you could design stamps..)your little house is a funky shape and looks brilliant on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, this is fabby - the colours look wonderful together. I love the design of this card, it's really fresh and funky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila

    Lovely card!
    And WOW weren't you a lucky girl with all your birthday cards and pressies xxxx Much deserved of course.

    Love Bex

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! The flowers go nicely with this card, btw! Love the sentiment and the colours - it's a card anyone would treasure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please teach to write!!!

    LOVE the card-the colours are SO me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-