Pages

Followers

Thursday 19 April 2007

I'm just a girl who can't say no!!! Edited to add picture

Scanner is now fixed and picture added.
Isn't this stamp just gorgeous? The words also come in the set along with two others.
The stamping is just Stazon black onto white card and then the colouring has been done with Hi-Text Mini Metal markers which I have had in my drawer for several years but rather than colour straight from the pen I have scribbled onto plastic and then picked up colour with a water brush to get a soft pastel wash. Memories Metallic Markers also work very well.
Didn't have the right pink card so coloured just around the edges that would show with a wash of the same colour as the rose.
I think this set will get lots of use.
Yes as you may have guessed.........I have been spending again.
One day I will come home with all my wages in cash and not in a carrier bag......lol!!! This week I could no longer resist the urge to buy the small set of rose stamps by Elusive Images. I also added to my collection of patterned Bazzill as I want to use some to make up some of the handbag cards. Nabbed a couple more sheets of Basic Grey too as stocks are getting pretty low and a few metres of ribbon........like I really need any.......lol........but it was just sooooo pretty......a pale pink with brown dots and a soft green with brown dots.........yummy!!!
Rushed home and made a lovely card with my new stamps, went to scan it to share it with you and the flippin' scanner won't work for some reason. It will have to wait until DD has a look at it for me in the morning as I have checked what I dare but I don't do wires and plugs as I am scared of putting something in the wrong place and blowing it up.........stupid I know but that's just me.
So I'm sorry there are no pictures tonight.
Well I think I will go and get a bit of diecutting done. I was looking in a drawer for some tag templates which weren't there but I found a huge pile of Bazzill and DCWV card offcuts which I thought I had used but obviously not so I need to get that sorted out and used up.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Oh Naughty, Naughty Scanner....
    I hope you get it fixed soon hun, so frustrating for you...
    Love your little 'handbag' below, that rose stamp is DEVINE!!!.. gorgeous colours you've used too.. sounds like you had a fun shopping trip, lots of lovelies.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Sheila - I have this stamp set too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-