Pages

Followers

Monday 29 April 2019

An Exciting Weekend Coming Up!!!

After having Andy off work for over a week he will be going back tonight and I have to do some major job list ticking this week to get on top of everything before the weekend.
For Christmas I was given a ticket for the Warner Bros.Studio Tour of The Making of Harry Potter and DDIL, Ruby, DD and myself will be off there on Saturday...yay.....girly road trip 😀
I will probably be shattered so if I get everything done before we go I can perhaps have an easy day on Sunday.

There are still a few things to find places for in the sewing room so I have started there today and next on the list is the kitchen....plus I am doing laundry.

Tea break is over so I had best go and get back to it.

Have a happy day.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a great time.

    Enjoy.

    Mitzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful! Hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-