Pages

Followers

Thursday 11 April 2019

A Little Down Time!!!

After being so busy the last couple of days I am aching so today....now that the daily jobs are done.....I am going to treat myself to an hour in Andy's recliner chair and read my book. I very rarely get chance to sit and read during the day so it will be a real treat.
Another treat this evening..... I am taking DD out for our evening meal. Nothing posh or expensive....we're just going to The Cherry Tree for a carvery meal and some time out of the house for while.

Hope you are all having a nice day.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful - enjoy your afternoon and evening, Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely Sooze...thank you.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I always find that on the rare occasions I get to sit down during the day, I struggle to get back up again!
    Enjoy your meal out. You deserve a break after all your hard work. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to stop the reading during the day Jules....the chair is just so comfortable I am falling asleep...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Nothing wrong with a bit of down time - in fact there's lots that is right with it! I went out with my daughter for a meal yesterday. It's lovely to have that bit of 1-1 time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would be a nice break for an hour Eloise but instead of reading I am falling asleep.
      The meal out was lovely.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-