Pages

Followers

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Early Morning Phone Calls!!!

I'm not a fan of early morning phone calls....or late night ones to be honest.
This morning the call was to say that our window will not be fitted today and it has now been moved to Friday. DD is not going to be pleased as she has had to move her bed and take down her curtains.
Every cloud has a silver lining though and it will mean that Andy will be able to sleep undisturbed today. Friday won't matter so much as he will be out at a hospital appointment and the job should be finished by the time he gets home if they arrive at the time we have been given.

Miss Doodle will be here later and has asked for cottage pie for her tea so I will be in the kitchen again today making one from scratch as I have run out of ready prepared minced beef in gravy in the freezer. I'll do a big batch today and remedy that.

Even though the sun keeps peeping through the clouds it is quite cold here. I'll resist putting the heating on though as I will warm up when I get started on my jobs.

Hope you have a good day today.
Sheila-x-


8 comments:

  1. Although a bit of a nuisance for you, I am relieved the early morning call wasn't regarding something serious. They are always a worry aren't they.
    Wednesday has soon come around this week. Enjoy your evening with Ruby. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jules more of a nuisance than anything.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Hope the window gets done when they now say. My son has a tendency to sometimes ring really late (he works later at night). He woke me up the other night at 12.30 with a question! I was pretty sure it was an emergency - the phone ringing that late. Nope. I think he thought I'd still be up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had better not drag it out Sharon else I shan't be amused.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. B****y tradesmen, they drop you at the touch of a button but if you try to rearrange it is always "impossible Missis"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B****y tradesmen was way more polite than what I said Pam....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Fingers crossed for the window, hope you stayed warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyssa.
      A bit of housework soon got me in a lather.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-