Pages

Followers

Friday 5 April 2019

We Can See Clearly Now.....!!!

.....the window is in....yay for that.
They arrived quite early this morning and the job is done and dusted.
DD just needs to put her room back in order when she gets home from work. It worked out quite well really having it done today as she is on a half day and will be home at lunchtime.
As the window is in the attic room we went for one that opens inwards to make cleaning easier and oh how I wish we had done that with all the upstairs windows.

Weather forecast has been checked for our area and we are hopeful of a dry weekend so after double checking by looking out of the window....lol.....we may get something done in the garden this weekend. I hope so as I am sick of looking at it now.

What are your plans for the weekend?
I hope you have a good one whatever you are doing.
Sheila-x-


4 comments:

  1. Glad the window got done! I hope the weekend stays dry. It's supposed to rain here at least on Sunday but they have been wrong before lol and I stay optimistic. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled the window got done, I have just been outside and cleaned the windows at long last. It is still cold but at least it is dry. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be a relief to have that window installed! Have a fab (and dry) weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great you have new windows.. raining here, if it's raining with you it'll be on those new windows! How is your hair growth I 've been waiting for a photograph.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-