Pages

Followers

Thursday 18 April 2019

A Grey Old Day So Far!!!

Yesterday was a lovely sunny day with a gentle breeze. I had washing out on the line and the back door open and we didn't have the heating on at all.
Today is just grey and a little misty over the fields. I think the sun is trying it's hardest to come out but not succeeding at the moment and the breeze is a bit nippy.
It doesn't matter much though as I am inside trying to find places to store all of my quilt show stuff and struggling...lol.
I may have to purchase an extra magazine file for the books and magazines I bought and the fabric may have to live in a bag for the time being until I can have a proper sort out.

Miss Ruby will be here for her tea today....a day later than usual as she was out on a play date yesterday.
Tomato soup has been asked for so I think DD and I will have that too and Andy wants jacket potatoes so no major cooking.

Easter weekend is coming up and I will have DD home for four days and Andy for a week which has worked out well as I will be taking care of the girls on Tuesday for the whole day at their house as there is a workman coming to do a job. I had planned to take them into town and thought I wouldn't be able to due to the workman visit but Andy will quite happily sit at their house while I walk into town....they have a BIG telly....lol.

Well I had best get on with this tidying up if I want to sit and watch a film with Ruby this afternoon.

I hope you all get some sunshine today.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, tomato soup with grilled cheese on toast. ..yummm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely :)
      I also like grilled cheese on toast with a nice chunky homemade vegetable soup.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-