Pages

Followers

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Job's A Good'un!!!

I am shattered but the job upstairs is done for now. There is just a new curtain rail and curtains to hang when I have an extra pair of hands to help.

No Ruby today after all as I have nobody to pick her up from school but I'll be seeing her on Sunday and she'll be coming back with us for her tea then.

It's been a lovely sunny day but it's still not very warm so the heating is on for when DD gets home in an hour or so. My feet are like lumps of ice so I am going to pop up and have a quick bath before she gets in and wants feeding.
Pizza and salad tonight as that is what I had planned for a treat for Ruby. It's not my most favourite thing but at least it will get used.....and a bonus is it won't take long to do.

Hope you've had a lovely day in the sunshine.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. I'd give anything for a good long soak in a bath. I have a while to go before it's allowed

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-