Pages

Followers

Sunday 28 April 2019

Not A Happy Bunny!!!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts over the last couple of days but I have been a tad busy sorting out in the sewing room and making a proper layout that enables us to use my sewing table as a dining table. I am not happy about it at all but as it is me who has banned eating in the living room due to the new furniture I will have to suck it up I suppose. There is just nowhere else we can squeeze a table in this little house of ours.
I have had to lose a storage unit and squidge things into very tight corners but I've managed it and I now just need a box to be able to store all of my new cross stitch materials.
Now when I sew I shall have to be super organised and put things away before meal times.

Haven't we had some rain over the last couple of days?
I ended up going shopping yesterday and I think I chose the worst day of all for going out.
The monthly Makers Market was cancelled for safety reasons due to the high winds and the little town was a very sad and soggy place to be.
Today is as different as can be with some sunshine so the garden is going to enjoy that after the rain.

There is a piece of pork cooking away ready for our lunch and once we have had it I am going to be making use of MY table....lol......and stripping fabric from shirts I bought at the charity shop yesterday.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. please send me that rain! Not rained for 7 weeks here! It is a pain having to tidy for each meal but i have found it did make me think about at what stage to stop and then plan the next step. Pins in the carpet a bit of a hazard according to my fussy family though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could have sent you the rain I would have done Trish....we had plenty to share.
      I'm getting into the swing of tidying now.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I guess we are all different. Growing up mum finally got her shagpile carpet and brown cord 3 piece suite she wanted. Was 80,s banned us from eating n drinking anything in it was her pride n joy. So we all decamped to kitchen, bedroom or neighbours house that was scruffy but homely. Mum sat there alone with her carpet and brown sofa. Sad really. Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only main meals banned from the living room Sam....snacks and drinks are allowed.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
    2. Having almost always had cream upholstery, I always banned eating from the sitting room -children and adults alike. We always ate in the kitchen or dining room...together! No-one objected because that was how it had always been, and I can't say I was ever lonely!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-