Pages

Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Cross Eyed!!!

Well I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.
It's been quiet-ish here and although the garden has been tidied and restocked we haven't done much else.
I have been dabbling in a bit of cross stitch after years and years of having done none and I had forgotten just how hard it is on the eyes. I have been stitching in daylight and I think I will stick with that and do just a couple of hours or so at a time.
The picture I am doing is one cobbled together from a book of Donna Kooler motifs just as a practice until the new patterns I have ordered arrive.

I will be out all day today looking after my girls. I am sure it will be lots of fun as it always is and if the weather is nice we'll go a walk down into town.....if not I have a bag full of colouring books and sticker books to take down with me.

DD is back at work today but Andy has a few more days off before he goes back. We may have a day out on Wednesday if we can decide where to go. I quite fancy Matlock now the Bank Holiday is over.

Hope you all have a lovely day today.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Matlock is gorgeous, there's some fantastic charity shops, too. Enjoy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not been for ages Vix so I am looking forward to it.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. We live quite close to Matlock - love it - but never at Bank Holiday times!!!
    When my daughter was a teenager we used to play "spot the nice biker " 😂😂, as you prob know, it's usually full of bikers at the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no....definitely not at Bank Holidays.....been there done that and got the t shirt....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Matlock is lovely...It's a favourite stop off point for National Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love it there but we've not been for ages. It's not too far from us but far enough to say we've had a day out.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-