Pages

Followers

Tuesday 9 April 2019

A Good Start!!!

Although I haven't quite finished the job upstairs I have made a very good start.
Many bags of stuff for redistribution to charity shops, family members and the incinerator have been hauled downstairs and I nearly....but not quite...have room to set out my crafting computer again after not using it for......oooh two or three years. I may have to buy a new printer but I'm not worried about that.
Andy is at work early again tomorrow so I can be up there first thing and should be done by lunch time so that I can then come down and get ready for Ruby's visit.

Just a quick meal tonight of sausages with tomatoes as the sausages were the first thing I put my hand on when I opened the freezer this morning and I don't mind a bit of quickness...lol.

I don't know what DD and I will watch tonight. We have just finished our second watching of Game Of Thrones and have decided that we do love it after all. We will have to wait until the new season comes out on dvd before we can find out what happens to everybody as we don't have Sky or any other fancy tv package but we are pretty patient.

Best go and get those sausages a-cookin' as DD will be home and hungry soon.

Hope you've had a fab day.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. It's reassuring to read that, Sheila. I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who doesn't have some sort of subscription or TV package.
    I've started my spring clear out here. One bag for the charity shop so far. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be constantly spotting an area that needs turning out. I dare not send anything else to my sister as she will be running out of space. She does knit and crochet a lot though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-