Pages

Followers

Monday 15 April 2019

Me Poor Neglected Blog!!!

Life seems to have got in the way of  keeping up with my blog these last few days although technology was to blame on Friday as my internet kept wandering off.

Saturday was just all kinds of busy in the house....getting a head start on laundry, cleaning and baking and by the time I had five minutes to myself I was too shattered to even think straight.

Sunday was the quilt show so we were out early and went for breakfast as a treat for Ruby before we went to the show.
We had a good time and I bought some beautiful things.......... which I will take pics of to show you......but I don't think it was as good as last year.
I did forget a couple of things on my wish list so they will have to be ordered online sometime this week.

Today I am just having a pottering day. There has been a lovely visit from The Doodles this morning with birthday kisses and cupcakes and now that Andy has gone for his nap before his night shift tonight the house is quiet and peaceful and I am going to make myself a cup of tea and chill out for a few minutes before I do anything else.

I hope you are having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the quilt show. I think I'll join you in that cup of tea before I get on with some chores. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you deserve a pottering day! Glad you had fun at the quilt show. I can't wait to see some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, dear Sheila! I'm sorry that the quilt show wasn't quite as good as last year but it sounds like you've had a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-