Pages

Followers

Thursday 25 April 2019

I Am In Love!!!

These are the cross stitch patterns that arrived yesterday.......




I love them all but I think my favourites are the two bottom ones.
The Classic Colorworks threads were ordered yesterday and have been dispatched so I may be lucky and get them by the weekend.

As you know by now.....my days never go as planned when Andy is on leave from work so not much has been done in the way of housework or anything else. I shall be glad to get me house back although I am very happy to see him so relaxed and enjoying his time off.
I usually regret it but I think I might get him to take me to do a top up shop tomorrow as I don't fancy going out tonight in the heavy rain we have been having since lunch time today.
It's been cold too so the heating will go on shortly so that the house is warm when DD gets in.

There is a big pot of chilli bubbling away on the stove for our evening meal....I just couldn't face salad.

I hope you've all managed to keep dry and warm today.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Love those designs, I really should pick up my needle again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, Sheila. You'll enjoy stitching them.
    It's turned rather chilly here as well. We've just experienced a heavy hail shower. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love them! Got some patterns in the post today myself! Can't wait to get stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't cross stitched in years.. they are lovely little portable projects Sheila, I can see you having a tree full by Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-