Pages

Followers

Monday 8 April 2019

A Peaceful Weekend!!!

Here at Tea Towel Towers we have had a lovely restful and peaceful weekend and we are all now ready to face a new week.
Saturday was spent just pottering about getting niggly little jobs done and Sunday was just lunch and then a ride out to the garden centre for DD and I. Andy stayed at home to have his post lunch nap in his nice comfortable chair.
We walked around in lovely hot sunshine and it felt just like summer.

Today I am having another pottering day because I have a job I want to do upstairs which is better left until tomorrow when Andy has to leave for work early and I will have all day to start and hopefully finish it.

We are having a DD and Sheila favourite meal for tea tonight....fish, potatoes, peas and parsley sauce. Andy hates it so we don't get to have it often. It will be a real treat.

Only a few days now until the quilt show and I am really looking forward to it. To make things easier I am going to make a quiche on Saturday and all Andy will have to do is prepare a bowl of salad. I'm hoping we can bring Ruby back with us for tea before she goes home. She'll love that.

Right....I am off to potter in the kitchen.
Hope you are all having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. i hope that you are enjoying your "pottering",I am quite partial to the odd bit of that myself. I am staring on tomorrows jobs as I am off to the spinning group tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have missed that warm weather - London was anything but!
    Glad you had a lovely weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely and relaxing. I'm with Andy on fish with parsley sauce, but I bet the quiche will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-