Pages

Followers

Thursday 4 April 2019

Oh My Word!!!

The new furniture has arrived and oh my word....it is bigger than it looked in the showroom. There may have to be a bit of shuftying around when Andy gets up.
I daren't sit on it just yet else I may never get up again...it is soooo comfortable.
Now I have to squidge things around in the sewing room so that we can eat at the table as I am not letting Andy eat food anywhere near the new sofa or chairs. Up until now we have had leather but this is cloth and I don't want any stains on it.

Had a wonderful couple of hours with Ruby last night. She was in very excited mode as today she is taking part in a dance competition at another school. Any day away from your normal school is fun but as she loves dance so much this is super exciting. I just adore her smiley face and shiny eyes when she is excited.

Last time Andy went up to the butchers he bought some pork chops in a honey and mustard marinade so I have taken those out of the freezer for tonight's meal. I will not be partaking as I don't like honey and mustard  marinade so I will have some of the salad I'm doing and maybe some cheese and pineapple.

Wet and windy here today but no plans to go out so it won't worry me.
Hope you have a fabulous day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. The pork chops sound delicious, I have never tried them with a honey and mustard marinade. Exciting times for Ruby, bless her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy and Roz thought they were OK but they smelled horrible while they were cooking.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I don't mind honey and mustard anything, once it is cooked, but can not stand the smell of cooking honey. It catches in my throat and makes me feel nauseous. Luckily if the SO fancies that combo he will cook while I shut myself in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be the fact that it's cooked Pam because I love honey and mustard dressing on a salad.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. As someone who has more layers than an onion on my sofa - throws are your friend! Glad that they are comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-