Pages

Followers

Thursday 2 May 2019

Oh Dear!!!

Well this week isn't shaping up to be quite as I planned it.
There should have been lots going on in the way of domestic activity but I seem to have been scuppered by what I think might be hayfever which is not something I usually suffer with but the atomic blast sneezes and eyes full of grit make me think that is what it is.
I also got hit by a particularly nasty stomach bug which has left me feeling as weak as a kitten so most of this week so far has been spent lolling about doing not much at all apart from some cross stitching. I just hope to gawd that I feel better by Saturday.

I hope you are all having a bit better week.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. Oh no, feel better soon Sheila, and in the meantime take care of yourself. Our bodies tell us when they need to rest....we just need to listen! I never had hayfever until we moved down here to Somerset - go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been sneezing since February from tree pollen and dust from surrounding fields. Try the herbal remedies as commerxcom stuff gives you a thick head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, poor you! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh err Sheila, hope you recover soon and be careful when you sneeze..... I have managed to sidestep all the bugs that various family members have tried to share with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better soon, Sheila, but you're doing the best thing by 'lolling about', rest is what you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to read you've been poorly, Sheila. Rest up and feel better soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I highly recommend lolling about when you are under par.. rest up and get better. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, hope you will be back to 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-