Pages

Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Good Grief.......!!!

 .........I can't believe I haven't done a blog post since Friday. Where did that weekend go?
It's not like I have been up to much other than domestic things and a bit of stitching really but just lately the days seem to blur into one another and sometimes I have to stop and think what day it actually is.

Last night we went down to DS's house to start watching season eight of Game of Thrones and we managed three episodes before we called it a night and headed home. We'll be back there tonight and we're picking fish and chips up for a treat and we'll try and finish the rest of the season plus the special that was on. There's a lot to take in so I'll be glad when it comes out on dvd which will hopefully be September and then we can watch it again.

Andy has an extra day off today as he has a dental appointment for a filling. When he gets back he wants to go for a ride out but I don't feel like going far today so it will most likely be the garden centre which will be handy as I could do with picking up a couple of skeins of thread I need from the craft shop.

I'm hoping that the weather in Ireland is better than it is here as that is where The Doodles have gone for their holiday.
Ruby and Marlowe went on a plane for the first time yesterday and judging by the smiles on their faces in the pic that DDIL messaged me.....they loved it. I doubt I shall hear much about it as it's going to be a couple of weeks before I see Ruby again and by then she will have forgotten all about it and be on to the next exciting thing....lol.

Anyhoo....I had best go and make myself presentable if hubby is taking me out for an airing...lol.

Have a wonderful day.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Time is just flying by me at the moment too Shelia and yet I don't really know why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely afternoon where ever you get to.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about time flying past! Hope Andy's filling went ok and that you enjoyed your garden centre trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your garden centre visit and I'll keep my fingers firmly crossed for that good weather. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-