Pages

Followers

Sunday 19 May 2019

Sunday!!!

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments on my last post....and Pam.....I love the idea of the wild flower seeds.

Today we are just having a day at home as strangely Andy has gone down with a bad back too. Obviously being a man he is making a damn sight more fuss about it....as they do...lol....and the house is full of various heat pads and rubs which do absolutely nothing to help the pain. I tend to take a painkiller and grit my teeth...lol.

We have just finished a lovely roast lamb lunch and now I am about to start laundry and do some witchy stitching in between loads. It should be quite relaxing as all I have left to do on the pumpkin is the back stitching of the pumpkins and the border.

Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Hope Andy feels better soon. We had a quiet day and a roast pork lunch which we both really enjoyed. We have a lot of lamb/mutton given to us by generous neighbours but we don't like to eat too much red meat since Gerards heart attack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope Andy's back is better soon. Sunday lunch sounded delicious too and hope yougot to do your witchy stitching. Not picked up my cross stitch for a couple of weeks as either worked long hours and too tired and don't want to mess it up at this stage or been working out in the garden and then too tired to concentrate. Hopefully with the bank holiday looming I may get a chance to do a bit more.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-