Pages

Followers

Saturday 11 May 2019

Fooled!!!

It was bright and sunny when I got up this morning so I decided to start on the laundry and get some dried outside.
That sunshine fooled me......it is now grey and wet. So tumble dryer it is then....she says with much gnashing of teeth.

Hobbling about a bit today as I have spent the last couple of days doing scrubbing jobs and patching up a bit of paintwork that needed doing. My arms feel like spaghetti too but that is totally my own fault for over reaching instead of fetching the steps to get at what I was doing.

DD has popped out to do a top up shop for me as I didn't feel like going out today.....if I stay in and get the laundry done it pays off with an easier day after lunch tomorrow and also Monday which means more time for stitchy goodness. I am now on my third cross stitch piece and will soon start to think about how I am going finish them into decorations for Christmas.

I can't believe that this time last week we were just starting our tour at The World of Harry Potter but DD and I will be going again in September courtesy of my wonderful husband who has treated us to tickets. I will be counting down the days 😀

I feel the need for a coffee so I'll go and put the kettle on and then sew a few X's while I wait for the washing machine to stop.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. I'm hoping my washing can stay out a while longer but I will keep my eye on the weather just in case.
    We're having an at home day today. I'm hoping to catch up on some housework. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit overcast here after a sunny start but no rain - the washing's been out since 7.30!
    How lovely that you're off to the exhibition again.
    Have a nice day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunny here so far, but the sky looks like it could change. Hope not as I will be doing some walking exercises in the garden a bit later.

    You'll be able to see all the things you 'missed' on the Harry Potter tour in September.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your cross stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saturday was a good day here but the bulk of my washing was yesterday. It was baking hot with a good breeze so I went to town. Today will be more pottering in the garden and quite a bit of sewing. There is a little pile of ironing so every time that I press my sewing I will do one thing from the pile. I figure that it will be a painless way to get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankfully the weather is is behaving at the moment, giving me chance to catch up with the washing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-