Pages

Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Struggling A Bit!!!

The last few days have been a bit of a struggle. What started off as just an achy back became something worse and I have been having problems getting about and have had to resort to a walking stick for support when I did actually manage to stand up.
I think the problem has been a trapped nerve which I think  has untrapped itself now but I feel rather bruised and battered and very sore.
I'm just going to take it easy for the next couple of days in the hope that the pain will go away and I can get back to normal.

My little ray of sunshine will be here after school today and I am taking the easy route of pizza with some coleslaw and vegetable sticks. I'm sure she won't mind as pizza is one of her favourite things.

Well now that I have sat for a bit I need to go and have a walk round and loosen up before I tackle the hoovering which desperately needs doing before DS arrives with Ruby and thinks his Mother has turned into a total slattern....lol.

I hope you are all enjoying the sun today.
Sheila-x-

16 comments:

  1. Bless you Sheila, as a long-time backache sufferer I can empathise, it's miserable. I hope your Ruby cheers you up. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby is very good at cheering people up when they are down in the dumps....bless her.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. May I make one inquiry? Have you had your gall bladder removed? My mom, and some other female friends suffered for ages with what they though was backache - and were even treated by doctors as having muscular pain - in the end it turned out to be an inflamed gall bladder which had to be removed.
    Not to worry you but just something to keep in mind if it persists.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suffered a lower back injury in the mid nineties Margie which has gone on to give me problems over the years and this is where the pain usually appears (hips and bottom) when I have been overdoing things in the house so hopefully it's nothing to do with my gall bladder.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Feeling your pain, I hope that you soon feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam....I hope yours is improving too.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Sending a gentle hug, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a fellow sufferer I know what you're going through. Moving does help, but it takes determination to actually ignore the pain to start moving.

    Take care and don't do anything excessive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Joan there has been a lot of teeth gritting to get myself moving and lots of agonised yelping while doing so but I think I am getting there now.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. Feel better soon, Sheila. I'm sure a visit from Ruby will help. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gorgeous Ruby can always cheer me up Jules and I'm sure Lily does the same for you too. It's hard to be down in the face of such cheerfulness as they bring.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  7. Sorry to hear about your back! As someone who has started having back problems I can relate. I hope it gets sorted soon. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. I hope yours is healing.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I hope you are getting over your health problems. You have had it bad just lately.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-