Pages

Followers

Wednesday 29 May 2019

Wednesday Witterings!!!

Good morning 😃

Well we managed to watch to the very last episode of Game Of Thrones and I have to say that I found it very disappointing and weak to say the least. Tonight though DD and I are going back down to watch an end of season episode which goes behind the scenes. Andy has work so he will not be coming with us.

We had a wander around the garden centre yesterday as we didn't want to go too far and it was lovely. Andy treated himself to a metal whirly thing to stand in the garden and he also treated me to more threads than I actually had on my list so that's a few more ticked off ready for the Christmas chart which should be arriving today.
I have just started the border on the last of the four Halloween pieces and will be glad when it's finished now as if I never see another cross stitched pumpkin it will be too soon....lol.

Not much to do on the housework front today....laundry is up to date and everywhere is tidy. There is some stuff I could do upstairs but Andy will be going to bed before long to catch up on some zzzzz's before his night shift so that can be shuftied over to the weekend.....guess I'll have a bit of stitchy time then 😄.

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Sheila. I bet you are glad to see the back of the stitched pumpkins. I really must finish my 'horses in the sea' cross stitch that I started years ago, I will one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stitchy time sounds fab, enjoy it. I can't concentrate on craft things at the mo, I dare say I'll get back to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those sort of days, jobs done and time to do what I want to rather than what I have to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved the very ending of GOT but this whole series has all felt rather rushed , but as someone who read the books long before the series i still feel something was lacking

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-