Pages

Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Back To Earth With A Bump!!!

Well after a magical day on Saturday and two pretty lazy days since....today it is back down to earth and making a new list for jobs which have sort of crept out of the shadows and need to be done.
There are kitchen cupboard doors which need a good scrub, cobwebs that need getting rid of  and some carpets to shampoo...although they can wait for a warm day when I can have all the doors and windows open to help with drying.
Other than cleaning in there I won't be in the kitchen cooking big meals this week as Andy is on afternoon shifts and DD and I always eat very simple meals when he isn't here. Tonight we are having scrambled eggs on toast and a nice cup of tea.
Jobs are done for today apart from a few clothes that need taking upstairs so once that is done I am going to have an hour or so working a little more on my cross stitch before DD gets home.

Hope you are all having a good day.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-