Pages

Followers

Wednesday 26 January 2011

You Know That Lucky Escape?!!!

Well.......I've had to drag the card I deleted from the gig stick out to show tonight as Miss Doodle has been full on mischief and mayhem today and we didn't get tea until 7pm so not much time for crafting tonight. DD and me are like wrung out dishrags and are off to veg on the sofa to watch the second Bridget Jones.

Anyway...the card.......super simple as I wanted it to show off the beautiful ribbon. I have hoarded this for about twelve months.....lol!!!
Heart is Sizzlet.....my favourite shaped heart. Sentiments are peeloffs......oooh they are going down.....lol!!!

Right....DD is calling so I'll be off.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Total elegance Sheila! I can see why you love the ribbon.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-