Pages

Followers

Monday 10 January 2011

Monday's Mutterings!!!

While I had this set of stamps out I thought I would use them on an inky background out of my box. The textured linen card on the card blank was dabbed and squished with various ink pads and then sprayed with a Glimmer Mist. Same for the lighter card I used to stamp on but the ink was smoothed out a little more.
Stamping is done in black StazOn and the flowers have been touched up with Stickles and chalk.

Ruby was not at her best today. The poor little mite has a stinking cold and is also after more teeth. She just didn't know what to do with herself. It just about broke my heart to see her. Luckily her Daddy was finishing work at lunchtime and he picked her up early. Hopefully by the time she comes on Wednesday the worst will be over.

I am really pleased with the new layout in my room. It's working very well so far and I seem to be keeping it pretty tidy.....ish.....lol!!!
It's lovely to have a workspace for the trimmers and such without them taking up space on my desk.

Tonight I am hoping to finish the new book I started the other day. If I had nothing better to do I could have devoured it in one sitting. It is so good. If you like MDK (murder, death,kill) you will love it. American Devil by Oliver Stark. A tad gory and very frightening....I've nearly had to read it from behind a cushion....lol!!!

Well as I don't have to get up early in the morning if I don't want to...I think I shall watch something on IPlayer before I snuggle down to read.
Thanks for coming to see me.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Same stamp, different card but ............. still just as beautiful!

    One of my littlies had a virus last week and it was so upsetting just because she wanted to sit a cuddle and not say a word - both the total opposite of how she is normally. Soooo glad it didn't last long.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Sheila and lets see your finished room,luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-