Pages

Followers

Wednesday 5 January 2011

There Is Space.......!!!

........But not a lot......lol!!!
Actually I have quite a lot more room than I originally thought I would because I decided...after seeing it in the flesh.....to have just one table. It was much larger than I imagined so I also got some chairs......oh my you should see my chairs.....they are pink and they were in the sale knocked down from £24.99 to £9.99 each. It's not often I get a bargain so I am chuffed to little mint balls. I need chairs for the odd time when clients call in or us girls....DD, DDIL and myself go upstairs for a chinwag.
So everything is assembled and put in place and now it's just a case of getting all the stuff sorted out and put back. I'm thoroughly enjoying it.....and getting rid of a load of rubbish at the same time.
I sorted one drawer out and found card fronts that I had put paper onto ready to decorate from 2006!!!
Well I have come down now after a nice hot bath and I am going to chill out with DD and watch Fried Green Tomatoes on DVD. I love that film and haven't seen it for ages.
Bye for now.....and thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're going to show us a pic of your craft space when you've finished???

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-