Pages

Followers

Saturday 22 January 2011

And........Another One!!!

I've used the Fancy Pants stamp again because I love it. I don't use it that often so I like to make the most of it while I have it out....lol!!!
Oh my gawd.........I just realised what I have done.........I photographed the last card I did and I have forgotten to tie the bow around the length of ribbon to the right of the hearts. What a plank!!! Just imagine the bow then.......lol!!!
Paper is 7 Gypsies.

Well despite having the chance of a lie in this morning I was up at the crack of a sparrers doo dah and had a pot of Garbage Broth on the stove to simmer for tea before I had even changed out of my PJ's. Managed to stay upstairs for pretty much most of the day so I was happy and got quite a bit done.......and made quite a mess too...lol!!!
Anyhoo.....the soup was delicious and that was me done with cooking for this weekend as Mr Manic is at home tomorrow....yay....and he will be cooking lunch. I've missed him the last three weeks.
Catch you later.........thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. I can easily imagine the bow Sheila, but it's still a card with your usual class even without the bow. Love that gorgeous flourish!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-