Pages

Followers

Sunday 23 January 2011

And......Yet Another One!!!

I don't think this needs much explanation really. Just to say that the embossing folder used for the cream card is a Forever Friends one I bought from the local garden centre. I wouldn't normally buy the FF range but I needed a heart folder something in between the tiny and largish heart ones I have which are quite uniform in their layout. This one is a bit more random.
Heart diecuts are Sizzlet and Quickutz.

Oh it has been so nice to have Mr Manic at home today. He cooked a wonderful roast chicken lunch and washed up......I wonder what he's done......lol!!! Anyway that means that I have had all day upstairs so I spent the morning putting in inserts and packing all the cards that were ready. Then this afternoon I have been doing loads of prep work which will be made up into cards when I go back up after Dancing On Ice. I can have a late night tonight as I don't have Ruby until Wednesday morning.
DD has been upstairs with me doing me some die cutting from some glitter card. She looked a right Disco Queen by the time she had done and has just had to have a shower to get rid of it......lol!!!

Righto.....I'd best go and sort out some tea and cake for my pair.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely design - and the colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, I know I don’t comment as often as I should but I’m always lurking in the background and love seeing your new projects, so I’ve decided to give you a well deserved ‘Stylish Blogger’ award.
    You can see the details over on
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, elegant card as always Sheila. I must look more carefully at the FF stuff. I always pass it by without giving pause so would never have noticed a folder like that one. It's lovely!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-