Pages

Followers

Friday 7 January 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like........!!!

Woke up at 7:15am and not a speck of snow anywhere. It started at 7:30am and by 10am looked like this. It absolutely thrashed it down. Now at just after 6pm it's thrashing down with rain and washing it all away. Ah well it was nice while it lasted.
Now this next pic is not for the faint hearted. Yes I do believe they are Christmas cards and yes they have been made today....all sixteen of them. There are only fifteen in the pic as the odd one ruined my composition....lol!!!
I will explain my slightly mad behaviour. It all began when I rediscovered the holly embossed card during my move round/sort out. I must have had that card for four or five years. It's been stroked and admired then put away again so many times. So I sat down today, cut it all up and made the cards before I could change my mind and put it back in the drawer.
I've had a lovely peaceful day. Snug in my little eyrie at the top of the house. My batteries are fully recharged and I am off back up there to try and make some everyday cards now until it's time for a bath and then a DVD with DD......Gone With The Wind tonight......heaven!!!
Bye for now and thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila - popped over to see your snow photos and then found your gorgeous card collection. Wow they are lovely.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-